Groundbreaking Relationship Survey
For Men Only!
Advice columnist, author and social researcher Deborrah Cooper has recently launched an exciting and unique research survey covering a topic women never tire of discussing: men.
The goal for What Makes a Woman Wife Material
is to collect the thoughts, opinions and experiences of 3,000 or more men of all ages, nationalities and socio-economic levels from across the globe. The "Wife Material" survey will run from Tuesday, January 8 through Friday, August 8, 2008.
AskHeartBeat.Com is always ahead of the pack, and are again at the forefront of social research with this groundbreaking "loveology" project!
The survey asks pointed questions such as:
- Would you consider a woman for marriage that had children by other men? How many children are okay? How many children puts her in the "undesirable as mate" category?
- Would it bother you if your potential wife's annual income was higher than yours?
- What is your definition of love; of marriage?
- What behaviors or attitudes do you find so unappealing that a woman possessing these traits would NEVER be considered as your potential mate?
- Would you eliminate a wonderful woman as a potential mate based solely upon her race or ethnicity?
We'll uncover the secrets men keep in their heads and hearts about the women in their lives and the subject of marriage. What needs are men looking to have met before they decide that this woman is THE ONE? What are the key differences between a woman that may date a fellow for years and never move any closer to marriage, vs. a woman that meets and marries a man that absolutely adores her in less than 6 months?
So guys, we want to know what you think, and this is your opportunity to tell us!
Please log onto our research website at:Why Choose You.Com
and take the 15 minute survey.
We'd also appreciate you forwarding it to other men (both single and married) that you know through work, church, school, family members, fraternities, team, etc.
Your participation and assistance in promoting this exciting endeavor is greatly appreciated!
Deborrah L. Cooper (aka Ms. HeartBeat)
1478 MacArthur Blvd #201
Oakland, California 94602-1046