For Women Tired of Being Treated Like Nothing but a Booty Call
Using the information I’ll give you in this book, you will soon be able to easily eliminate game playing chumps, users and commitment phobics from your life…. and finally meet the man of your dreams!
Ladies, I know you are:
- Tired of wasting your time going on dates with men that talk on the phones or text all night
- Sick to death of men that expect you to carry the load, including pay for dates
- Fed up with being in one short-term relationship after another
- Worn out from doing everything you can to ‘make’ it work
- Through with loving men that aren’t ready or willing to love you back
- Interested in learning how to change your selection criteria to draw the perfect partner into your life
Since we both know your answer to every question above is “YES”, don’t waste another second. Quickly learn how to screen out knuckleheads and meet the man of your fantasies. Your tears of frustration and loneliness can finally be gone forever!
Imagine yourself in love and happy with a man perfect for you. With these secrets you could finally stop wasting your love on jerks, and open the door to the person you’ve been searching for. Click graphic above to be taken directly to the order page or to download a FREE sample chapter.
Hello, my name is Deborrah Cooper. I’ve been involved in the relationships field as an advice columnist and author for almost two decades. During that period of time I’ve helped men and women all over the world improve their dating choices and romantic relationships.
And though I have years of personal experience in dating and vetting men NOW, I used to be right where you are:
Sick and Tired of Going On One Unbelievably Bad Date After Another…
Sometimes I’d come home and feel like I had a sign on my forehead that said “Suckas Wanted!” I know I’m not the only one that’s felt this way:
How many times have you come home from a date that started with high hopes and ended in bitter disappointment?
How many times have you had your feelings hurt by someone that wasn’t attentive, rejected you or stood you up?
How many times have you left a date so upset at how you were treated that you immediately called your best friend to cry on her shoulder?
How many times have you been out with a man, and wished you’d stayed at home?
How many times have you gone out with a guy and realized at the end of the date, all he talked about was himself, or worst yet, sex?
How many times have you found yourself dreading going on yet another date because you don’t want to risk getting attached and hurt again?
Yeah, we’ve all been there.
But what if I gave you the secret to quickly change HOW you choose men to date so that you can screen in the person you’ve always imagined you’d share your life with?
Just imagine what life would be like waking up every morning to see his smiling face. Think about wrapping your arms around the man you’re proud to call yours at the end of the day. Think about how nice it would be to be cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie and laughing your heads off. Think about the excitement you feel about planning an exotic destination wedding.
But wait, you’re thinking, I’ve been looking for all that and haven’t found it! How is this bookgoing to help me find someone I’m compatible with… maybe even my soul mate?Having a partner you’re truly compatible with means having a best friend, a lover and a companion all rolled into one. You always have someone to talk to, someone to laugh at your bad jokes, someone to comfort you when you’re sick, and someone to share the adventure of life with.
This isn’t just any dating book. Corny books with fancy titles that tell women what they are doing wrong are a dime a dozen.
This book is going to teach you how to create a Master Plan for the type of man you should be looking for, how to immediately recognize the time wasters and game players of the opposite sex, how to get their butts out of your life with a quickness, and how to find and date quality men looking for love and commitment.
I’ll also show you:
- Why you must STOP bending over backwards auditioning to be the wife of one fool after another, when men are supposed to be auditioning for YOU.
- Why it’s important to have fun when dating and in life. A recent study reported that the average four-year-old laughs 300 times a day, a 40-year-old adult, only four. Adults seem to have lost the ability to just have a good time. I’ll explain why a more relaxed approach to dating will yield positive results with men.
- How to identify what you’re REALLY looking for in a partner. Most people never actually sit down and decide what they need. If you aren’t clear on what you want, how the heck will you know when you’ve found it? I’ll show you how to identify exactly what you want (and what you don’t), in your future partner.
- How to be more confident about who and what you are. Most women have pretended to be someone else to impress a date and “make him like me” at least once. But some women are constantly focused on being People Pleasers. I’ll explain why it’s mandatory to be your true self from day one.
- How to protect your head and heart from the wrong men. All too often we can fall into a “well, he’s better than nothing” attitude. We set aside our standards and settle for the first thing that comes along and pays us attention due to boredom or loneliness. I’ll give you some great ideas about how to stay focused and how to love yourself more than you ever have before.
So, who should read this book?
The short answer is: anyone who is single and looking for their perfect partner! Though there are many different types of singles, this book has something for everyone, including:
1. Divorcees - Your marriage ended and you want to make sure you avoid getting involved with the same type in the future
2. Young Single Women - Dating bad boys was fun and exciting in college, but now you’re ready to look for your future husband and aren’t sure what to look for
3. Young Single Men - Women don’t seem to be interested in you and you’re not sure what you’re doing wrong
4. Mature Single Women - Year after year you promised yourself that your love life would be different, but it’s not
5. Mature Single Men - Your relationships don’t last and every woman says the same things about you as she walks out the door
I’ve made sure that this ebook is relevant and useful for all singles,
no matter who you are or what your situation is in life.
Whether you are a woman making mistakes in your selection process,
or a man that wants to improve your chances with
the ladies, this book has vital information for you!
Now Available on Smashwords.Com and Amazon.Com!
Available Formats: Apple iBook/iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader, Nook, Palm, Kobo, Adobe Digital Editions and PDF
Special Introductory Price
By Popular Demand Also Available in Print